High-end chronographs and watches are very sophisticated and precise instruments that work 24/7. As such, they inevitably accrue signs of age according to individual use.
Much akin to a car or airplane, they must be serviced regularly in order to keep them in top running order.
As an integral and essential part of our quality customer services, when you make a purchase at Mercat del Diamant you will also be provided with our after-sales service.
We provide our customers with an after-sales service that meets their expectations, is efficient and guarantees first-class maintenance and servicing of all of our watch and jewelery brands.
Maintaining and servicing your watch
In order to have your watch maintained or repaired, we invite you to bring it to our store where it will be examined. An invoice for anticipated services will be drawn up prior to servicing your timepiece.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AFTER-SALES WATCH SERVICE
- A budget will be agreed upon prior to the repair being executed.
- The window of time given to complete the repair is only an estimate; however, we will do our utmost to minimize repair time.
- The customer agrees to pick up his/her watch within a maximum of six months from the moment they are given notice that their maintenance and/or repair have been completed.
- When the repair is not covered under warranty, the cost will be communicated to the customer before any servicing.
- In the case of improper use of the watch (shock, magnetization, mishandling, improperly screwing down the crown), the warranty will not apply.
- Replacing a watch battery means replacing the waterproof seal. This is followed up by a water-resistance test. Once the watch is dropped off at our workshop, we require a minimum of 48 hours to perform these necessary steps.
- We would like to remind you that “water-resistant” (3ATM / 30M) watches only tolerate superficial exposure to water and cannot be submerged under water.